Ancien 22/02/2018, 21h39   #651
Identité
Informations
Inscrit : février 2017
Remerciements: 4
Remercié 180 fois dans 98 messages
Par défaut

Princess Kate Once You Get Brainfucked By Me, You'll Never Want To Fuck Again

Hey loser, you love to get fucked, don't you? And you love to fuck. Yourself, lol. But what you love most is having your brain fucked. You prefer it to fucking pussy. Getting fucked in the brain by the perfect brat is sex for you. It gives you the best orgasms. Once you get brainfucked, normal sex will never do it for you again. All I have to do to get you to cum is to fuck your pathetic brain. It's so easy. My words and my body are all I need to destroy you. I have you wrapped around my little finger. You can't do anything about it.All you can do is jerk it while I brain fuck you. It's almost like you're having sex with me because this has become sex for you. It's so easy for me to toy with your brain and your cock. Do you know why? Because you don't have a real life any more. You've become so addicted to being brainfucked that this is what you live for, it's what you spend all of your free time doing. You crave it so badly that you make it easy for me to crawl inside your brain and fuck it. I know everything about you and I could destroy you with the information I have on you. I could blackmail you or simply destroy your ego so bad that you will never recover.Do you feel that? Do you feel that little fuck in your brain causing your cock to twitch? That's the power I have over you and there's nothing you can do about it. Nothing. You're mine, your body, your soul and your wallet. And that makes you so horny, doesn't it? You get so horny knowing how easily I can fuck yourbrain. It makes you so horny knowing I could destroy you. Makes you so weak.I'm going to make you cum so fucking hard just by fucking your brain. Harder than you've ever cum during sex. I want to show you how much power I have over that brain and over that dick. You're just a little puppet for me. All you need is a good brainfucking to make you cum.

Filesize: 245 MB
Duration: 00:07:07
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: Windows Media, , 4705 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

LE CONTENU ET CACHÉ ! POUR AFFICHER LE CONTENU CACHÉ VOUS DEVEZ VOUS INSCRIRE OU VOUS CONNECTER PUIS UNE FOIS INSCRIRE OU CONNECTER VOUS DEVEZ CLIQUER SUR L'IMAGE THANKS OU UN COMMENTAIRE ET LA VOUS DÉBLOQUER LES LIENS CACHÉ

You may reply or click 'thank you' to see hidden content

xAngelAx, si vous désirez éditer votre signature, cliquez:

Répondre en citant
Ancien Hier, 01h09   #652
Identité
Informations
Par défaut

Melissa - PE Conditioning 4: My Perfect Tummy

I condition you to be a quick cumming jerkaholic slave. I give you two minutes as I show you my perfect tummy followed by a countdown. I pattern your orgasms to amuse me and to make you sexually useless to any other woman.

Filesize: 121 MB
Duration: 00:05:08
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 3150 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

LE CONTENU ET CACHÉ ! POUR AFFICHER LE CONTENU CACHÉ VOUS DEVEZ VOUS INSCRIRE OU VOUS CONNECTER PUIS UNE FOIS INSCRIRE OU CONNECTER VOUS DEVEZ CLIQUER SUR L'IMAGE THANKS OU UN COMMENTAIRE ET LA VOUS DÉBLOQUER LES LIENS CACHÉ

Répondre en citant
Ancien Hier, 08h13   #653
Identité
Informations
Par défaut

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Party Whore

Hello slut. The time has come for you to go beyond the comfortable servitude I've given you. I have a party tonight and I need a party favor for my guests. That's right- YOU. I intend to make you available to both men and women as their leisure. What will they do to you? Well, let me tell you all the potential options.. why are you telling me no? Don't you recall that you lost that right long ago? You will perform at this party and accept all abuse that comes your way, you have no choice. We best get you prepared for the festivities..

Filesize: 254 MB
Duration: 00:06:55
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Répondre en citant
Ancien Aujourd'hui, 01h49   #654
Identité
Informations
Par défaut

Princess Kelly Sunshine - Powerful Shiny Findom Brat 1

You'll never escape Me. I am exactly what you want. In a tight shiny pink dress, I become absolutely irresistible. I am unstoppable. I am the most powerful coerce you've encountered. There is no saying no to Me. You will continue slipping deep under My spell until you are totally mind fucked and owned by Me and My perfection.

Filesize: 53.4 MB
Duration: 00:05:15
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 1219 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Répondre en citant
Ancien Aujourd'hui, 05h20   #655
Identité
Informations
Par défaut

Princess Kelly Sunshine - Powerful Shiny Findom Brat 2

I knew you couldn't resist paying. Look at Me. I'm fucking perfect. You fantasize about your dream Goddess. That one woman who can get deep inside your mind and make you do absolutely anything against your will. I am the image your /Volumes/Corndog/Downloads/Princess Kelly Sunshine - Powerful Shiny Findom Bratmind creates. I am the reality of that fantasy. I'm what you crave. You were put on this earth to spoil Me. It feels so good to send Me your hard earned ca$h, then watch Me spend it on frivolous things.

Filesize: 94.1 MB
Duration: 00:04:20
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2961 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Répondre en citant
Ancien Aujourd'hui, 08h51   #656
Identité
Informations
Par défaut

Princess Kelly Sunshine - Powerful Shiny Findom Brat 3

I don't think there will ever be a clip of Mine you don't purchase. My long legs and high heels totally command you and turn you into putty in My hand. You're weaker than ever. Completely mind blown by My power. In awe of how lucky you are to even be alive on the same planet as Me! I am so gracious to allow you to worship and pay. (Goddess Leg and Heel Worship, Shiny Fetish, Financial Domination, Mind Fuck.)

Filesize: 142 MB
Duration: 00:08:13
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2346 kb/s

Répondre en citant
Ancien Aujourd'hui, 12h21   #657
Identité
Informations
Par défaut

Princess Kelly Sunshine - Powerful Shiny Findom Brat 4

You want to be My good boy, don't you? You don't want to be just another loser nobody bitch. You want to be My obedient slave. If you want to please Me, then you must obey Me. If I'm not happy with you, you're worthless. All you're good for is paying Me. That is your one and only purpose for living. The more money you spend on Me, the happier you will be. And more importantly - the happier I will be. Let's max out your cards. Drain your bank accounts. Sell all your assets. Go totally fucking broke for Me. It feels RIGHT. Give Me everything! More, more, more!!!

Filesize: 217 MB
Duration: 00:10:16
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2892 kb/s

Répondre en citant
Répondre

Liens sociaux

Utilisateurs lisant actuellement ce sujet : 1 (0 membre(s) et 1 visiteur(s))

Outils du sujet
Affichage du sujet

Règles des messages